Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with Lucky (vs Fight Dog Pitbull match)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucky
Regular RPer
Regular RPer
Lucky

Interview with Lucky (vs Fight Dog Pitbull match) Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Lucky (vs Fight Dog Pitbull match)   Interview with Lucky (vs Fight Dog Pitbull match) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 10:43 pm

Daniel Mathews and the crews approach the open door and Daniel knocks on it.

Daniel Mathews: Hey Lucky! Can we have some words with you?

Lucky: Sure! Come on in!

Daniel Mathews: Can you comment on your last match with Fight Dog Pitbull?

Lucky: Fight Dog Pitbull is very good wrestler. He’s much faster and experience compare to me. It’s really an honor for me to have a match with him. And, thanks to the management for a title match arrangement for me. At the beginning of the match it’s hard for me to make any hit, he’s really fast and I hardly get a nice hit on him.

Daniel Mathews: We can see that Fight Dog Pitbull controlled most of the match, do you felt that you will lose the match at that moment?

Lucky: I couldn’t say no, you see, he really controlled almost the whole match, and I’m sure luck is with me, I make some come back and put several key hits to wear him down. Again the finisher Super Slam helps me win the match.

Daniel Mathews: Ok, thanks to you Lucky and good luck for you in your next match!

Lucky: You’re welcome Daniel! I think I really need the luck. I know it will be a hard match against those much more experience wrestlers, I’ll do my best.
Back to top Go down

Interview with Lucky (vs Fight Dog Pitbull match)
Page 1 of 1