Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Turning Point

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Prince Of Shadows
Admin
Admin
Prince Of Shadows

A Turning Point Empty
PostSubject: A Turning Point   A Turning Point I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 3:48 am

Shadow Of The Day is heard in the arena and with an ager look on his face Shadow_Warrior comes from backstage. He enters the ring and prepares to speak...

Well well well. It seems i am no longer the tag champion.

Some fans cheer others boo giving Shadow_Warrior a mixed reaction.

I know Brothers Of Apocalypse are better then any team of Legion Of Tarfield. And we prooved that yesterday untill that pussycat appeared and screwed us.

Another time fans give Shadow_Warrior a mixed reaction.

Well Legion. You want to play with the grow ups?? Then you better be prepared. You have that pussycat that we can fight. But i...i have an entire army of shadows...you know why??

The fans in the arena seems confused and anxious to hear what Shadow_Warrior has to say.

As from now on...i'm no longer Shadow_Warrior. From today forward i'm Prince Of Shadows.

The fans stand in silence shocked for what they just heared....

I talked to Robert and Saturday we have our rematch. So be prepared Mank and Israha because Brothers Of Apocalypse will beat all arround the arena if necessary and clean the ring with your bodies. And you can bring your pussycat because my army of shadows....lost souls that didn't get to go to heaven will beat him untill he won't be able to move.

Prince Of Shadows drops the mic and stands in the ring staring to the fans.
Back to top Go down
https://totalimpactwrestling.forumotion.net
Vizitato

A Turning Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Turning Point   A Turning Point I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:57 am

Darth Scepter enters the arena.
DS: well well well, you try to make us look bad, and you change your name, you are really trying to prove something huh?
i told Michael earlier about your trick. let's take a look "https://totalimpactwrestling.forumotion.net/in-ring-f4/interview-with-one-of-the-champs-t264.htm#1381"
you see at the rematch, me TarField and Nefret will be at ring side, and last i checked the ring will be lit, so i don't see how shadows can help you, and just like that match, when you tried to cheat, or run, and me and TarField prevented you from getting DQed, this match will be the same, but now i'll have someone guarding the lights as well so you won't try anything fishy.
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

A Turning Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Turning Point   A Turning Point I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 5:03 am

Mank went out from backstage with a mic in his hands

Mank - well, Prince of shadows or whatever is your name now, it doesn't change the fact u lost, and u will keep losing. I think u should give more respect to TarField and the Legion... But well i know that's the kind of attitude when someone is a loser... Army of Shadows, If they do more damage than u, maybe u have a chance, meanwhile this (show the title to the fans) is ours, and after saturday rematch, will stay here. Be ready to lose again!
Back to top Go down
Israha
Starter
Starter
Israha

A Turning Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Turning Point   A Turning Point I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 2:19 pm

The tron switches on and shows the image of Israha's masked face.

"Stop this useless talking.

Saturday, we will see who just talks crap and who's got the point. And trust me...I never talk crap, as you might already realized..."

With this wicked message in the air, Israha's image dissapears.
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

A Turning Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Turning Point   A Turning Point I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:56 am

Darth Scepter: now even though i don't agree with the way israha put it, he is right. there's no point in justifying their win. that's why we have this saturday.

(Darth Scepter And Mank leave to the back.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Turning Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Turning Point   A Turning Point I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Turning Point
Page 1 of 1