Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

breaking point

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

breaking point Empty
PostSubject: breaking point   breaking point I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 1:58 pm

*Suicide!! stumbles backstage after he got jumped by mank and thunderhawk and s asked for a microphone*

Sucide!!- mank i set out to do so real damage but you got lucky that your boyfriend i meam good friend came to your aid... it is truely starting to look like after manks loss to darkskull he cant handle his own stuff, and mank you said i needed weapons to hurt you but the only reason i have 5 brokn ribs is cause of the 50lbs weight you whipped at me, i truely understand it now thunderhawk is scared of me still beating him,and now have a fed title match coming up to ,mank if u r really that jealous of my title match just work harder to earn one instead of trying to take mine *
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kjpunks
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

breaking point Empty
PostSubject: Re: breaking point   breaking point I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:43 pm

From a unknown place
Mank - A couple of things lil boy... 1st get the title first and then u can show off about it, and i will ask for matches for bigger titles, not the novice one... 2nd about the 50lb weight, u were asking for it, and when u want it i break ur other ribs, barehanded... 3rd About thunder... He was only a opportunist, he will be destroyed for me sooner or later.... And last, yes keep using chairs and things like that, at least u found a way to start doing a little of damage. at least until u stop being a little boy and be welcome to the world of real men... Good luck surviving on Saturday, if u dont run away first
Back to top Go down

breaking point
Page 1 of 1