Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ready to kill Thunderhawk

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

Ready to kill Thunderhawk Empty
PostSubject: Ready to kill Thunderhawk   Ready to kill Thunderhawk I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 4:53 pm

*an interviewer aproaches Suicide!! working out in the gym and trys to get a few words*

Interviewer- Suicide!! just the man is was look...

Suicide!!- NOT THE TIME , ask what you want then leave if you know whats good for you

Interviewer- pale hhhhow do you feel about M.B Docq stealing the Fed Title from your hand

Suicide!!- how do i feel, hahaha, im so pissed that the only thing keeping my hands from being around Thunderhawks neck is the fact that on Saturday i get a true rematch ,so i locked my self into the gym to keep my minded focused and so i dont run into a not needed fight

Interviewer- well do you blame M.B. Docq

Suicide!!- i don't hate him because that win but if i saw im today i would rip him in half to get him back for the double chokeslam after the match

Interviewer- it seems like you need somebody to watch you back any chance of you finding a partner

Suicide!!-
this is aimed toward everyone i work alone ,i handle my own business , this punk thunderhawk was mad but since in a one on one fight i would kill him he need a way to attack me, so he took the job as the ref at sabotage my match and hit me with a lead pipe , but as long as i dont get injured, im winning this title match i will be the next fed champion

Interviewer- thanks for your time Sucide!!

Suicide!!- now get out of my gym before i start sparring with you

*Suicide!! starts doing his punching and kicking combos on the punching bag and the interviewer leaves*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kjpunks

Ready to kill Thunderhawk
Page 1 of 1