Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

why Suicide!! why

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

why Suicide!! why Empty
PostSubject: why Suicide!! why   why Suicide!! why I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 6:18 pm

*the suicide!! vs thunderhawk match was flashes on the titantron as Suicide!! walked toward the ring with a microphone*

Suicide!!- well , i know what you are all thinking "why did Suicide!! get DQ'D " well its very simple im my interview the day before i said he wasnt goingto get away scott free and i knew that just a lose would get his respect but his fear,and yes i know ,i know thunderhawk you are not scared but the fact remains that if somebody drops yo with a sludgehammer you dont look at them the same way ever again, in your mind you probably think im a coward and hat im scared to fight you bt really im giving you one more chance to save you self, didnt you wonder why i stopped once security came , i could have easiely took them out too but i stared you career and you life ,you were at my mercy and im giving you one my chance to say" hey i'll fight another day but im bot going to risk my career against him " but like i said next time there will be NO MORE MERCY

*SUICIDE!! VS. THUNDERHAWK PART 2 (NO MORE MERCY) flashes up on the titantron,Suicide!! leaves the ring and heads up the ramp*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kjpunks

why Suicide!! why
Page 1 of 1