Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Soul Edge - "The Portuguese Wonder" DEBUT!!!

Go down 
+3
Suicide!!
Prince Of Shadows
Soul Edge
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Soul Edge
New Comer
Soul Edge

Soul Edge - "The Portuguese Wonder" DEBUT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Soul Edge - "The Portuguese Wonder" DEBUT!!!   Soul Edge - "The Portuguese Wonder" DEBUT!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 4:08 pm

Kurt Stevens:"Please welcome the NEW TIW addiction, Soul Edge!"

*A green smoke appears in the entrance and Soul Edge appears trough it*

Michael Richardson:"It's Soul Edge! What he is doing here!?"

Daniel Mathews:"He comes from the PWF that went bankrupt."

*In a leaf typhoon Soul Edge disappears from the entrance and appears in the ring*

Michael Richardson:"How the heel did he do that!?"

Daniel Mathews:"I don't know but I am starting to like him."

Soul Edge:"Surprised!? I am explain it for you, after PWF decay I was eager for new challenges, so I looked for a federation that would be up to me... that's when I found TIW needing someone to make the show bright, and here I am! "The Portuguese Wonder" Soul Edge! I will show no remorse and i will be merciless! And NO ONE and i mean NO ONE can get up when hit by my Critical Edge! This is getting boring! I need someone to warm up. So anyone wants to beaten up real bad!?"
Back to top Go down
Prince Of Shadows
Admin
Admin
Prince Of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Soul Edge - "The Portuguese Wonder" DEBUT!!!   Soul Edge - "The Portuguese Wonder" DEBUT!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 4:23 pm

Shadow_Warrior comes from backstage with a mic in his hand and laughing. He enters the ring and stares to Soul Edge.

Whato makes you think you are so special?? Another one thinking he is the real deal. For your notice i too am portuguese and for sure am way better than you. See this belt...

Shadow_Warrior raises is title in front of Soul Edge's face...

This title proves i am something here in tiw. Just ask anyone you like. But you. You are nothing and from what matters to me...you wiil be even less when i beat in that ring. So do you want to put your body when your mouth is. Pass from talking to action??
Back to top Go down
https://totalimpactwrestling.forumotion.net
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

PostSubject: Re: Soul Edge - "The Portuguese Wonder" DEBUT!!!   Soul Edge - "The Portuguese Wonder" DEBUT!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 4:40 pm

*The lights go out and when the turn on appears Suicide!! *

Suicide!!- well the African Assassin will destroy both of you,shadow warrior you ould handle me so you sent mank to to you bidding for you, one who fight from the shadows fights out of fear, just like i said to the other new guy that came into my ring ,soul edge get the hell out or i will drive the front bumper of my car through your mid section
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kjpunks
DarkSkull
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DarkSkull

PostSubject: Re: Soul Edge - "The Portuguese Wonder" DEBUT!!!   Soul Edge - "The Portuguese Wonder" DEBUT!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 12:55 am

*HardRock Hallelujah is played when the lights go out... DarkSkull makes his way to the ring with the ring and the titron base on fire and with smoke on his way...*

*DarkSkull picks a microphone for the hand of the announcer*

Hey hey.. everyone.. lets think a little bit...

first, Soul Edge said that nobody can get up after he hits his Critical Edge.. well, something tell me this isn't truth... and one more appointment.. I want to teach him a lesson... all of you Shadow and Suicide, have matches, but I haven't... so I guess I will send him in a LAST RIDE...
Back to top Go down
Soul Edge
New Comer
Soul Edge

PostSubject: Re: Soul Edge - "The Portuguese Wonder" DEBUT!!!   Soul Edge - "The Portuguese Wonder" DEBUT!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:50 am

*Soul Edge laughs*

Soul Edge:"Good! GOOD! My first day and i am already making friends! I think I would go for Darkskull. He is right, we can't let you have all the fun! I am so excited! My first a** kicking in TIW! Call me a ref, quick!"

Michael Richardson:"Soul Edge VS Darkskull NOW!!! Great!"

Daniel Mathews:"I am starting to like this new guy... lets see what he can show us."
Back to top Go down
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

PostSubject: Re: Soul Edge - "The Portuguese Wonder" DEBUT!!!   Soul Edge - "The Portuguese Wonder" DEBUT!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:00 am

Suicide!!- if you i was you darkskull i would take the noob out right now, maybe he'll learn that if he wants a real fight he will get it, but im not giving this guy the time of the day , he doesn't deserve to be my bag boy at wal-mart
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DaWolf

PostSubject: Re: Soul Edge - "The Portuguese Wonder" DEBUT!!!   Soul Edge - "The Portuguese Wonder" DEBUT!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:42 pm

DaWolf walks out apparently annoyed by something.

Can't someone get some sleep around here? What are you all yapping about? (looking at Soul Edge) Dude, why'd you get all popular all of a sudden? Well, lemme see... we got Shadow_Warrior... Suicide!!... Darkskull... Soul Edge... yours truely DaWolf... Heck I say bring out one more guy and let's have a freakin Elimination Chamber!
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

PostSubject: Re: Soul Edge - "The Portuguese Wonder" DEBUT!!!   Soul Edge - "The Portuguese Wonder" DEBUT!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:50 pm

Mank goes near DaWolf, something looks different on him, a darker look, something in his eyes is kinda different

Mank - Better leave Shadow Warrior out of this, don't give him excuses to stay in healthy condition, sooner or later he will destroyed by me and Israha... Maybe u could have fun with this new guy... or Darkskull and suicide if they're enough healthy from the beating they received... Shadow, use these days to get a better chance to survive, darkness will be upon you sooner or later
Back to top Go down
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

PostSubject: Re: Soul Edge - "The Portuguese Wonder" DEBUT!!!   Soul Edge - "The Portuguese Wonder" DEBUT!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:52 pm

Suicide!!- i don't think we have crossed paths ,i'm Suicide!! and im better than you Dawolf why dont you stay out of this befoe you catch Da bottom of my boot down you throat ,if you guys all dont know im the only diamond in this pile of coal we call the TIW roster, so before any more of you come out from the back and run your mouth relise this is my ring and is you step in between the rope prepare to be destroyed, that goes for every body including you robert
Back to top Go down
ItchyScratchyBooty
Regular RPer
Regular RPer
ItchyScratchyBooty

PostSubject: Re: Soul Edge - "The Portuguese Wonder" DEBUT!!!   Soul Edge - "The Portuguese Wonder" DEBUT!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:30 am

The loud speaker erupts in with “Bad to the Bone and everyone knows its ISB coming down to the ring.

ISB get in the ring a walk straight over to Suicide!! Well, well what do we have here another loud mouth want to be? Suicide you’ve now had the pleasure of “The Gold Standard” ISB
Quote’
if you guys all don’t know I’m the only diamond in this pile of coal we call the TIW roster, so before any more of you come out from the back and run your mouth relise this is my ring and is you step in between the rope prepare to be destroyed, that goes for every body including you robert”

You seem to think you are a Diamond someone lied to you you’ve a “Cubit Zirconium” in other words you’re a fake. As for this being your ring you don’t have a pot to P—s in or a window to throw it out of.

As for you Soul Edge you are just another pile that has to be stepped in to get to where I want to be. Now if we can get a ref out here we can get the party train rolling.
Back to top Go down
Soul Edge
New Comer
Soul Edge

PostSubject: Suicide!!   Soul Edge - "The Portuguese Wonder" DEBUT!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:41 am

*Soul Edge looks surprised*

Soul Edge:"What the hell! I asked for someone and the almost the all roster shows up. You are really needing so much spotlight!? I will tell you this: i don't care who is the bloody diamond around I just want to beat people up! I am just saying even i ain't a diamond I can kick anyones butt out of the ring! So what is going to be? Let me think ... I think i will choose Suicide!! We are both the newest guys so lets get this party started!"

Last edited by Soul Edge on Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DarkSkull
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DarkSkull

PostSubject: Re: Soul Edge - "The Portuguese Wonder" DEBUT!!!   Soul Edge - "The Portuguese Wonder" DEBUT!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:15 am

man you cant take only one of us how do you want to take all of us...
Back to top Go down
Soul Edge
New Comer
Soul Edge

PostSubject: Re: Soul Edge - "The Portuguese Wonder" DEBUT!!!   Soul Edge - "The Portuguese Wonder" DEBUT!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:23 pm

done... i pick suicide... and dont had my second reply to not make the rp confusing... Wink
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DaWolf

PostSubject: Re: Soul Edge - "The Portuguese Wonder" DEBUT!!!   Soul Edge - "The Portuguese Wonder" DEBUT!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 6:33 am

The wrestlers file out of the ring and ISB trash talks with Suicide!! for a few second on their way out. Suddenly Suicide!! intercepts ISB's way and seems like he's going to punch him. ISB smiles and stops him then points behind Suicide!!. Suicide turns around and is surprised by DaWolf running towards him.

DaWolf runs towards Suicide!!
he makes a jump for it and aims a swift punch at his throat executing a MORTAL Wolf-Bite!!

DaWolf towers over the bleeding Suicide!! then whispers to him: This one is just for you running your mouth when you shouldn't have!
Back to top Go down
ItchyScratchyBooty
Regular RPer
Regular RPer
ItchyScratchyBooty

PostSubject: Re: Soul Edge - "The Portuguese Wonder" DEBUT!!!   Soul Edge - "The Portuguese Wonder" DEBUT!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 6:20 pm

ISB smiles a little smile and leaves the ring, but tell robert this ain't over it is for now but this ain't over. ISB leaves the ring area
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Edge - "The Portuguese Wonder" DEBUT!!!   Soul Edge - "The Portuguese Wonder" DEBUT!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul Edge - "The Portuguese Wonder" DEBUT!!!
Page 1 of 1