Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mank Wants More!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

Mank Wants More! Empty
PostSubject: Mank Wants More!   Mank Wants More! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 12:53 pm

"Mank lifts Suicide!! on his shoulders

and slams him on the mat executing LEGENDARY Mank's Splash!!

Mank tries a pinning maneuver

Referee starts counting...

Kurt Stevens: "Here is your winner by pinfall MANK!!"

Daniel Mathews: Hummmm....Hummmmm

Michael Richardson: We predicted a one sided match but no one saw it coming this way. Dominace just dominance by Mank. Suicide!! really wanted more that he can handle.

Daniel Mathews: Hummmmmmm...i just don't know what to say."

Mank - Shadow_Warrior, U asked for it, u had it. Now give me some real action! Come on, only 2 moves, a pinfall, and that's all???. Want a more serious Opponent. Someone that at least make me get a little of Sweat.

- Who's Next? Who have enough balls to challenge me???
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

Mank Wants More! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mank Wants More!   Mank Wants More! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 8:03 am

Mank - Well ladies and gentlemen. Got my next match, only hope that Dark Skull give me something more to do here at the ring than only 2 moves... DarkSkull Be prepared to suffer. U're the next step i have to overcome in my way to the top. People, make your bets, how many seconds DarkSkull will resist???
Back to top Go down
DarkSkull
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DarkSkull

Mank Wants More! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mank Wants More!   Mank Wants More! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:45 am

*HardRock Hallelujah is played when the lights go out... DarkSkull makes his way to the ring with the ring and the titron base on fire and with smoke on his way...*

*DarkSkull picks a microphone for the hand of the announcer*

man, I hope everybody bet on you, because I bet in me and I become rich... now seriously... I hope you shut up or you will visit the Darkness, and you won't see the light again...

*HardRock Hallelujah is played when the lights go out... the ring and the titron base are on fire and with smoke on his way...*

*DarkSkull hands the micro off and go to the backstage gretting his fans*
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

Mank Wants More! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mank Wants More!   Mank Wants More! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:16 am

Mank - There is only one way u will shut me... If u can defeat me on the ring, thing i think isnt possible. Darkness?? that's the thing u will see when u're knocked out. Better go train and dont talk, u will need the time
Back to top Go down
DarkSkull
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DarkSkull

Mank Wants More! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mank Wants More!   Mank Wants More! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:23 am

*HardRock Hallelujah is played when the lights go out... DarkSkull makes his way to the ring with the ring and the titron base on fire and with smoke on his way...*

if you think this is impossible, I have to show you it isnt...

*DarkSkull hands the micro off*

I show you this now

*DarkSkull puts Mank in the middle of his legs and rises Mank in the air and throw Mank against the floor executing a LEGENDARY Last Ride*

*HardRock Hallelujah is played when the lights go out... the ring and the titron base are on fire and with smoke on his way... DarkSkull goes to the locker room*
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

Mank Wants More! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mank Wants More!   Mank Wants More! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:30 am

Mank - U will need at least 2 like that... and dont think u will have enough time to do them...
Back to top Go down
DarkSkull
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DarkSkull

Mank Wants More! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mank Wants More!   Mank Wants More! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:02 am

Well Well Well.... Do all of you see what I saw??? If no, I show you:

DarkSkull jumps to the top rope of the turnbuckle

and jumps spinning in the middle of the air and hits the belly of his opponent executing MORTAL Swanton Bomb!!

Daniel MAthews: That's it. Cover him cover him. You got the victory in your hands.

DarkSkull tries a pinning maneuver

Referee starts counting...

Kurt Stevens: "Here is your winner by pinfall DARKSKULL!!"

Well, after this I should Mank should think before talk... and Mank, I win the bet... you seems a 🤡 after the match when you felt my Swanton Bomb... If you want, come here...
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

Mank Wants More! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mank Wants More!   Mank Wants More! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:18 am

Mank Takes another mic and just says:

Mank - Yes yes , u won, have to admit it... But also u know wasnt so easy for u, and also will be the last time for u. Next time will be harder for u, and i'm sure u will go out of here in the ambulance, so be prepared when i can get a rematch
Back to top Go down
DarkSkull
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DarkSkull

Mank Wants More! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mank Wants More!   Mank Wants More! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:27 am

Im so scared... I will demand a construction of an hospital here next of the arena... tongue ... but you need a reason to challenge me again... a good reason.. and as I am your Friend, I will give you one...

*DarkSkull put Mank in the middle of his legs and rises Mank in the air and throw Mank against the floor executing a LEGENDARY Last Ride*
*DarkSkull picks a ladder and mounts the ladder in the ring*
*DarkSkull goes to the op of the ladder and jumps spinning in the air and hits Mank in his Belly executing a LEGENDARY Swanton Bomb*

*HardRock Hallelujah is played when the lights go out... the ring and the titron base are on fire and with smoke on his way...*
*DarkSkull makes his way to the backstage greeting some fans*
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

Mank Wants More! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mank Wants More!   Mank Wants More! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 10:39 am

Mank - Keep ur smile meanwhile u can, on saturday u will be the one knocked out in the mat during the tag team match. better be ready to deal with pain
Back to top Go down
DarkSkull
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DarkSkull

Mank Wants More! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mank Wants More!   Mank Wants More! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:58 pm

My relationship with pain is good... and we agree you will be injured... ahahahahahah
Back to top Go down
Israha
Starter
Starter
Israha

Mank Wants More! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mank Wants More!   Mank Wants More! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:44 pm

A Triple Six Mafia song sound hits the arena and in grey mist, surrounding the entrance stage, a dreadful silhouette appears.

"And now we got it right here...", the wraith speaks.

"DarkSkull once tried to come to my aid in order to make me avoid him...and now, I'll be forced - no, I was granted the chance of taking him out. I am lookin' forward...

And for you, Mank...we know each other from before. But don't you think for one second I won't knock your teeth back in your throat, if you mess the whole match up..."

The last sentence, however, sounded as Israha was trying to make over another truth...
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

Mank Wants More! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mank Wants More!   Mank Wants More! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:05 pm

Mank - Israha, yes u know me from before, and don't worry, i won't be a mess... My goal this saturday is making someone pay my first defeat on this fed. And i know u wont mess with it too
Back to top Go down
DarkSkull
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DarkSkull

Mank Wants More! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mank Wants More!   Mank Wants More! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 2:04 pm

hey Mank, you will lost every matches that you fight against me... and When I win and if I win, I will make a Swanton Bomb from the top of a ladder and you two will be injured for your entire lifes
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

Mank Wants More! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mank Wants More!   Mank Wants More! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 3:06 pm

Mank - well DarkSkull, dreaming is still free here, so dream all u want... as u will do after getting out of the ring unconscious this saturday
Back to top Go down
Israha
Starter
Starter
Israha

Mank Wants More! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mank Wants More!   Mank Wants More! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 3:14 pm

Israha looks at DarkSkull, seemingly amused.

"You injuring me? Even my pinky fingerbone is too hard for you break it, you little larva. I suggest you - don't say anything you might regret. Getting The Lost Soul upset...well, nothing good for you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mank Wants More! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mank Wants More!   Mank Wants More! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mank Wants More!
Page 1 of 1