Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After the match

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Disintegrate
Starter
Starter
Disintegrate

After the match Empty
PostSubject: After the match   After the match I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 4:43 am

After his winner match Disintegrate follows Dawolf into the locker, but nobody is inside just a lot of blood.

"Where is that wolf cub? I want to solace him, if he will train so hard as me, than next time we can fight with each other! It was a very good fight with him, just a little bit short."

"He is in the hospital, his injuries were too dangerous" - saying another wrestler, who is just coming inside from the bath.
"You were too hard with him..."
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DaWolf

After the match Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the match   After the match I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 2:09 am

Suddenly DaWolf emerges from behind the other wrestler and pushes him head-first into the shower glass door breaking it into pieces. DaWolf has visible multiple injuries and is bleeding from the forehead. He wipes the blood off his forehead then marks it on his chest as warriors do.

No one can be "too hard" on you if you enjoy the pain... boy! (turning to Disintegrate) It doesn't matter who had their arm raised at the end, it's the fight in itself that matters to me. Nevertheless... you win, and I'll give ya that, but make no mistake.. I'm always around!
Back to top Go down
ItchyScratchyBooty
Regular RPer
Regular RPer
ItchyScratchyBooty

After the match Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the match   After the match I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 4:58 am

As Wolf turn to walk away Itchy Scratchy Booty extends his hand to wolf to show his approval for what just happened. Itchy say (ant ass kickiing is a good ass kicking. and heads off to the Gym.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

After the match Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the match   After the match I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After the match
Page 1 of 1