Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the last showdown

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bmg
Starter
Starter
bmg

the last showdown Empty
PostSubject: the last showdown   the last showdown I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:22 am

(bmg is shown sitting in the lockeroom on a chair, on his lap rests the federation championship)

bmg: I can't believe it, the final show.

(bmg looks down to the ground but quickly looks back up)

bmg: So many good memories in the time I have been here. I told myself on during my debut that I would climb the ladder of succes and it would lead me to gold and finally after what was considered my best match ever I completed my mission and I am the federation champ at last. Unfortunately now that road is about to end since Rising Hell is gonna be our finale to such a great company.

(bmg stands up)

bmg: But it couldn't of ended better because now I will go up against my greatest rival. It's gonna be BMG vs theRock II for the chance to leave this company as the one who walks out the final federation champ. I had to get plenty of sticthes since our first bout and now I'm all healed up for the second confrontation. I wanna make this match my most famous one yet.

(bmg is all hyped up and is about to leave the lockeroom)
Back to top Go down
theRock
Starter
Starter
theRock

the last showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: the last showdown   the last showdown I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:47 am

on the other side of the door, theRock is leaning against the wall.

theRock: a last match and a last chance to become champion. one week ago i lost my first match here in TIW and I wont loose a second time to BMG. I have to admit he is a good wrestler, but if I put everything in this match its me who will be the last champion here in TIW.

theRock stops talking and waits

theRock: When will you come out of there BMG? I knw you are in there...I just want to wish you good luck to our match.

Then theRock begins to move around and you can see a baseball bat in his hands.
Back to top Go down
bmg
Starter
Starter
bmg

the last showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: the last showdown   the last showdown I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:48 am

(bmg opens the door exiting the lockeroom until he sees theRock outside with a bat)

bmg: What do you plan on doing with that

(bmg stares at theRock)

bmg: You know what don't tell me, if your here to get a head start at this match.......

(bmg goes back into the lockeroom and comes back out with a steel chair)

bmg: Then go on ahead

(bmg and theRock stare at each other with intensity)
Back to top Go down
theRock
Starter
Starter
theRock

the last showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: the last showdown   the last showdown I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:59 am

theRock stares back to BMG. Then he prepares himself to strike with the baseball bat, but doesnt do it.

theRock: Do you really think I will knock you down right here right now?Well, then you are...... wrong. I know I can beat you, but to be sure I will do tonight, I will take my new friend here (theRock points at his bat )with me. I want to have one last win here inTIW and... I will get it... fair or not fair doesnt matter to me anymore!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the last showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: the last showdown   the last showdown I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the last showdown
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Impact Wrestling :: Role Playing :: Locker Room-
Jump to: