Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Annihilation 17/03/09

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DaWolf
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DaWolf

Annihilation 17/03/09 Empty
PostSubject: Annihilation 17/03/09   Annihilation 17/03/09 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:48 am

DaWolf and The Pack are in their locker room getting ready for their matches. A big schedule hanging on the wall has each of their matches:

Qinno & John Oh No VS DaWolf & ISB
Darth Scepter VS Suicide!!
Mank VS Space trucker (Title match)

Space Trucker, you got a big match ahead of you, I know you'll do your best. And don't worry about Mank, he IS the champ but I've been in the ring with him before. We just need to teach him how we stand our ground in front of any challenge, no matter who the opponent is! And Suicide!!, you're on a streak with those guys, just watch your back from any surprise attacks. In any case, we'll be out back if anything should happen. As for Qinno and J.O.N., I think we'll have an interesting match.. especially with all that Qinno clone stuff that's been happening lately!

The Wolf Pack members file out of the locker room and ISB calls on DaWolf to come with them.

It's alright dude, I'll catch up with you guys later.
Back to top Go down
two bit
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
two bit

Annihilation 17/03/09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annihilation 17/03/09   Annihilation 17/03/09 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:26 pm

two bit and qmoney walkin the locker room

twobit:Well,well well you can stay there and get pump up all daylong but we don't care!You still suck! you guy come in this locker room get in pump up! but at the end of the day team disturbed come up Strength! and you laugh out loud! you miss some match for tonight .

Lucky VS Dynamite David Wigton
qmoney VS thunderhawk
Dustin McGee VS two bit
&
Israha VS Evan Bourne (Title match)

twobit: talk me have you even beat me!have you even won a title match before! no let me show you your future champ for is Federations qmoney the man with the rage did you now we can kick your ass right now !but we are too good to do that good luck you need it.
Back to top Go down

Annihilation 17/03/09
Page 1 of 1