Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Claim to destiny

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bmg
Starter
Starter
bmg

Claim to destiny Empty
PostSubject: Claim to destiny   Claim to destiny I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:47 pm

(bmg is shown backstage pacing back and forth)

bmg: It's about time

(bmg looks very pleased)

bmg: Tonight I get the chance to be the new federation champion. I have the chance to gain gold for the first time. The Rock is a very good wrestler and he does deserve to be in this match and it will be tough. To think that after all the hell I have been through with all my issues, I suddenly now have the opportunity to pick up where I left off, becoming the federation champion. Too bad I'm not facing Suicide but of course he bit bit off more than he could chew and talked himself out of here.

(bmg looks at the camera)

bmg: No crappy commentary, no personal issues, and no run of bad luck will stop me from becoming a champion. Rock I hope you are ready to fight because I have been watching your matches and I see how you wrestle and to tell the truth I can't beat you with my current style of wrestling but I have changed a few things so I can acheive victory. Everyone will be a witness to a new incoming era of excellence as I throw everything I got. Gold will finally be mine.
Back to top Go down
theRock
Starter
Starter
theRock

Claim to destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claim to destiny   Claim to destiny I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 10:38 am

Suddenly theRock crosses the camera. It seems like he is going away, but then he stops, realizes who the man was, and turns around

theRock: You are the wrestler I will fight later, right?... No, No dont say anything, It doesnt matter who you are.

theRock walks closer to BMG

theRock: Just that you knw: I will be the next federation Champ...
I saw you fighting in the last show, you won of course.... I think we will give the crowd what they want. Two Great Superstars...a Great Match.... and only one true winner, but... I have to say: Two Superstars who could be Champion.

With those words the Rock reaches out his hand and waits what BMG will do.
Back to top Go down
bmg
Starter
Starter
bmg

Claim to destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claim to destiny   Claim to destiny I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 12:14 pm

(bmg reaches out his hand and both superstars shake hands)

bmg: I see were both on the same page, one of us will be the federation champ, give it everything you got because I'm not pulling any punches. Brace yourself for a war.

(bmg lets go of theRock's hand and bmg goes off camera)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Claim to destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claim to destiny   Claim to destiny I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Claim to destiny
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Impact Wrestling :: Role Playing :: Locker Room-
Jump to: