Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Unfortunate luck

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bmg
Starter
Starter
bmg

My Unfortunate luck Empty
PostSubject: My Unfortunate luck   My Unfortunate luck I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:38 pm

(bmg is shown arriving in the locker oom still looking uneasy)

bmg: Ok, I got here on time, I actually have all my things, I don't think I forgot anything, but for some reason I still feel worried.

(bmg takes a seat on the closest bench and rubs his face, he looks towards the ceiling)

bmg: It's all good, I have a match tonight and if I try my best, I should be able to win, the problem is that the person I am facing is the once who beat me once before at Gateway to Destruction. I forgot his name, well I don't care, but I remember his face. I have been so off my game as of late I fell like my skill has collasped because of my attitude. Well whatever, I'll get to the bottom of my issues later, I have a lot of things on my mind enough and if I can get my mind straight I feel like I will ascend to greatness, but that is for another time.

(bmg tries to smile but quickly returns to his mixed emotional mood)

bmg: My match is starting soon, I better be off

(bmg walks out the room)
Back to top Go down

My Unfortunate luck
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Impact Wrestling :: Role Playing :: Locker Room-
Jump to: