Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Uhm... bored

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
qinno
Admin
Admin
qinno

Uhm... bored Empty
PostSubject: Uhm... bored   Uhm... bored I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 2:59 am

As u may noticed I'm pretty bored, so lets talk about something. I don't think I'm the only one who thinks that the forum is... uhm... i don't know... the forum is empty. The roster members are not so active, but for those who are or at lest try to be active all my respect...

So I like my PC... I like to play games on it, but haven't play for quite a long time. So if you have some good games you want to talk about will free to post here. I'll try to replay as soon as possible.

Have you guys seen the new God of War? I saw a trailer and i think that the games is super cool... Good graphics, I think that it has a good storyline....
Back to top Go down
HauntedFlame
Respective RPer
Respective RPer
HauntedFlame

Uhm... bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm... bored   Uhm... bored I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:20 pm

i would prefer fable 2 theres so much stuff you can do beside from the storyline its like chosing your own life without a job its real life from like 500 years ago combined with spells and unlikley events
Back to top Go down
qinno
Admin
Admin
qinno

Uhm... bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm... bored   Uhm... bored I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:05 pm

I still prefer God Of War ... GOW has the best storyline ever..... XD and the storyline is important for me, cuz i usually get board of games quick XD
Back to top Go down
HauntedFlame
Respective RPer
Respective RPer
HauntedFlame

Uhm... bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm... bored   Uhm... bored I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:08 pm

i probably get bored faster
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DaWolf

Uhm... bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm... bored   Uhm... bored I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:10 am

Tried The Witcher? Or Neverwinter Nights.. personally i got bored of NWN cuz i always go for as many side quests as i can.. i'll probably continue it sometime later..
Back to top Go down
qinno
Admin
Admin
qinno

Uhm... bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm... bored   Uhm... bored I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:56 am

thanks for the suggestion Wolf, I'll try them after the weekend 'cuz right now i don't really want to play on my PC.... XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uhm... bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm... bored   Uhm... bored I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uhm... bored
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Impact Wrestling :: Member's Area :: Off Topic :: Games-
Jump to: