Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

comments from dynamite david wigton on the next fight

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dynamitedavidwigton
Starter
Starter
dynamitedavidwigton

comments from dynamite david wigton on the next fight Empty
PostSubject: comments from dynamite david wigton on the next fight   comments from dynamite david wigton on the next fight I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:09 am

camera focuses in on Dynamite DavidWigton.

well hello there fans at Annihilation.Last week I had my debut on this show in a tag team match with Qinno.and well of course team Disturbed came out on top.Now i have a singles match against John OH NO .well im here to tell you that Dynamite David Wigton is about to show Mr.John OH NO what its like to go out with a Bang!

Last edited by dynamitedavidwigton on Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
qinno
Admin
Admin
qinno

PostSubject: Re: comments from dynamite david wigton on the next fight   comments from dynamite david wigton on the next fight I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 6:06 am

Dynamite you got my name wrong... Its Qinno not Quinno .... This time i will forgive you Razz
Back to top Go down
John OH NO
New Comer
John OH NO

PostSubject: Re: comments from dynamite david wigton on the next fight   comments from dynamite david wigton on the next fight I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:04 pm

* J.O.N walks up to Dynamite DavidWigton as the camera focuses in on J.O.Ns face. You can clearly see the fire and rage in his eyes ass he grabs the mic out of Dynamite DavidWigtons hand and says*

J.O.N :Who in the hell do u think ou are? You better learn to respect me and you better learn real quick cause in our match i will beat it into you and J.O.N will make you TAP TAP TAP!!!!!!!

* J.O.N throws the mic down and storms off*
Back to top Go down
dynamitedavidwigton
Starter
Starter
dynamitedavidwigton

PostSubject: Re: comments from dynamite david wigton on the next fight   comments from dynamite david wigton on the next fight I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:26 pm

Dynamite David Wigton picks up the microphone trying to hold back a grin.

Well acting like a 5 year old you make me Laugh,Laugh,Laugh.

Dynamite David Wigton walks away laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: comments from dynamite david wigton on the next fight   comments from dynamite david wigton on the next fight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

comments from dynamite david wigton on the next fight
Page 1 of 1