Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

looking to join a in game stable.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chandrak
Starter
Starter
Chandrak

looking to join a in game stable. Empty
PostSubject: looking to join a in game stable.   looking to join a in game stable. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:40 am

Having had no replies to my previous post and being unable to recruit to my stable i have now left and it is being dispanded.

Therefore i am in need of an in game stable.

Does anyone have a slot open and willing enough to give me a chance?

or does anyone know anyone who has an opening that are looking for as some one to join?
Back to top Go down
Ursu'
Admin
Admin
Ursu'

PostSubject: Re: looking to join a in game stable.   looking to join a in game stable. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:45 am

You'r welcomed in Blakan Brawlers mate...

I have to edit a little

Soon a friend of mine will join TIW and he'll be in the stable , if we can make a stable with 5 members it's ok but I'm not sure...
Back to top Go down
Chandrak
Starter
Starter
Chandrak

PostSubject: Re: looking to join a in game stable.   looking to join a in game stable. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:10 am

i believe the max is 4 per in a stable in TWG.

i am not looking to join a stable in TIW.

if you do want me in your stable in TWG send me an invite if there is a spot. if its your 4th spot and you would perfer to give it to your mate no hard feelings
Back to top Go down
Ursu'
Admin
Admin
Ursu'

PostSubject: Re: looking to join a in game stable.   looking to join a in game stable. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:31 am

Razz please mention when you post because I tough that you mean TIW stable , anyway , in TWG I already have 3 friends in and I can't ask them to leave Sad
Back to top Go down
Chandrak
Starter
Starter
Chandrak

PostSubject: Re: looking to join a in game stable.   looking to join a in game stable. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:26 pm

i am no ong looking to join a TWG stable i hav e managed to get in to a now complete one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking to join a in game stable.   looking to join a in game stable. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

looking to join a in game stable.
Page 1 of 1