Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's Your Favourite Finisher(s) And Why?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
the_undertaker_
the_undertaker_

What's Your Favourite Finisher(s) And Why? Empty
PostSubject: What's Your Favourite Finisher(s) And Why?   What's Your Favourite Finisher(s) And Why? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:31 pm

Ok..as you know..every single people have different finisher,so firstly i would like to start off by sharing mine(you can have more than 1):

Chokeslam:
-this finisher proves to be deadly as it shows the real strength of the wrestler liftin your opponent with a single hand by the neck

Swanton Bomb:
-the ultimate risk!

Twist of fate:
Guess I like it cos of the name..sounds cool lol!

All Of You Can Share Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Finisher(s) And Why?   What's Your Favourite Finisher(s) And Why? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:35 pm

the one i like until now

Canadian Destroyer

Go 2 sleep
Back to top Go down
the_undertaker_
the_undertaker_

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Finisher(s) And Why?   What's Your Favourite Finisher(s) And Why? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:42 pm

i 4gt how the canadian destroyer looks like lol

and regarding my finishers..
u can c it's both hardys finishers..
so imagine u gt twist of fate by matt and u'll b expectin jeff on the top rope
swanton bomb and the nx..prolly matt will b on the top rope doin swanton again n pin u down..by the time mayb ur unconcious-.-

*but now matt betray jeff..zzz so no more such acts huh?
Back to top Go down
Israha
Starter
Starter
Israha

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Finisher(s) And Why?   What's Your Favourite Finisher(s) And Why? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:48 am

Probably the Steiner Screwdriver. It's pretty simple (I don't really like all those complicated drivers from indy scene) and its impact is totally devastating. Too bad that this great finishing move is falling into oblivion...
Back to top Go down
the_undertaker_
the_undertaker_

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Finisher(s) And Why?   What's Your Favourite Finisher(s) And Why? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:01 am

haha that's cool
Back to top Go down
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Finisher(s) And Why?   What's Your Favourite Finisher(s) And Why? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:49 am

corkscrew scissor kick by ron(r-truth)killing

flux capacitor by kaz aka( now Sucide!!)

pepsi plundge(top rope pedigree by cm punk(old finisher not allowed in wwe)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kjpunks
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Finisher(s) And Why?   What's Your Favourite Finisher(s) And Why? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:59 am

the rko and the lion tamer, and the orton punt has made a great deal of fuss lately.
Back to top Go down
DarkSkull
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DarkSkull

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Finisher(s) And Why?   What's Your Favourite Finisher(s) And Why? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:59 pm

My finishers:

Last Ride
Swanton Bomb
and Skull Lock (master lock with a different name:D)
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Finisher(s) And Why?   What's Your Favourite Finisher(s) And Why? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:57 pm

a full nelson as a finisher is lame. people used and still use it as a normal move. which is actually quite weak, i don't care how big you are, it still only holds you in place, nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Finisher(s) And Why?   What's Your Favourite Finisher(s) And Why? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:32 pm

Suicide!! wrote:

corkscrew scissor kick by ron(r-truth)killing

flux capacitor by kaz aka( now Sucide!!)

pepsi plundge(top rope pedigree by cm punk(old finisher not allowed in wwe)
WHY I LIKE THEM:
scissor kick and flux capacitor:i like them because they're very unique and flashy

pepsi plundge:i like this because its a crazy top rope move that always looks painful
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kjpunks
the_undertaker_
the_undertaker_

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Finisher(s) And Why?   What's Your Favourite Finisher(s) And Why? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:23 am

damn it's real painful!hmmm..a full nelson is bullshyt but if it's changed to a slam that will hurt: carry opponent with full nelson applied and slams him on the mat lyk chokeslam
Back to top Go down
Israha
Starter
Starter
Israha

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Finisher(s) And Why?   What's Your Favourite Finisher(s) And Why? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:45 am

Full nelson can be transitioned into a variety of painful and effective moves...e.g. the full nelson bomb (known as Bubba Bomb) or the dragon suplex (bridging verse is a total killer)...but yeah, it sucks as a submission. Althought I usually like simple submissions (like rear naked choke or elevated crab), this full nelson isn't my favourite at all...but this goes nearly for every today's finishing move in WWE. With a few exceptions, finishers in WWE are boring...missing the days of Rikishi Driver, F-5 or death valley driver.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Finisher(s) And Why?   What's Your Favourite Finisher(s) And Why? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's Your Favourite Finisher(s) And Why?
Page 1 of 1