Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chandrak meets his partner.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chandrak
Starter
Starter
Chandrak

Chandrak meets his partner. Empty
PostSubject: Chandrak meets his partner.   Chandrak meets his partner. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:46 pm

We see MANOLITO HYX sitting in hs locker room taping his wrists. The sound of backstage hustle and bustle can be heard through the slightly ajar door.

MANOLITO HYX stands and turns towards his locker to put the tape back and turns back to his chair. As he does so he realises that everything has went silent.

MANOLITO HYX :- What the......?

MANOLITO HYX walks towards the door and peeks through the gap. He can see everyone hurringly going about their affairs but cannot hear anything.
MANOLITO HYX turns his head to look around and spots Prince of Shadows & 4Real standing no more that 5 or 6 feet away talking. MANOLITO HYX should be able to hear them but cannot.

MANOLITO HYX turns back into the loccker room to see a figure standing in the center of the room.

It is Chandrak.

MANOLITO HYX :- What the......?

Chandrak :- Mwahahaha.... Do not fear for we are in league together for the moment in the matters of our match with sanji kun & theRock. Hear me MANOLITO HYX all i want to do is cause some people some pain. theRock was the first put before me but for all my efforts in my first match, it was not sufficient enough. Our GM Robert has seemingly seen something in our match however as he has gifted the oppertunity to succeed in where i failed before in this tag team and that is to hurt theRock. If I cannot hurt theRock then sanji kun will suffice. All i ask of you is to do no less. This is non negotiable. If when you enter that ring you do not give that 100% then maybe somewhere in the very close future you may have to watch your back a little closer as i may have to hurt you. Do not get me wrong but I would expect you to be feeling the exact same way as myslef towards me. Now i must go. Dark Forces are abound.

Suddenly a loud knock is heard and MANOLITO HYX turn towards the door, reaching for the knob he pulls the door open wide. Prince of Shadows & 4Real stop talking and turn to look at MANOLITO HYX

4Real :- What?

MANOLITO HYX is slightly startled at the sound as, as suddenly as it had went silent, it all came flooding back.

4Real :- You OK man?

MANOLITO HYX :- Yeah its nothing.

MANOLITO HYX closes the door fully over and turns back towards Chandak but all he can see is the empty locker room. Chandrak is nowhere to be seen. MANOLITO HYX walks back to his seat and sits back down placing his elbows on his knees and his head in his hands trying to comprehend what has just transpired.
Back to top Go down
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

PostSubject: Re: Chandrak meets his partner.   Chandrak meets his partner. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:48 pm

OOC:you can't talks as another wrestler ,only your guy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kjpunks
Chandrak
Starter
Starter
Chandrak

PostSubject: Re: Chandrak meets his partner.   Chandrak meets his partner. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:59 am

OOC:- i understand that but all im doing here is using short 2 or 3 word sentances. The kind or reaction statements.

if i where to have the other wrestler go off on one long paragraph, have the wrestlers characteristics and manerism be different to what they usually are then i would be out of line.

i done know what other peoples opinions are on this matter are.

if i have offended any of the wrerstlers used, i apologise and will clear with any wrestlers used in my rp'ing inthe futur ebefore posting
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

PostSubject: Re: Chandrak meets his partner.   Chandrak meets his partner. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:45 am

OOC : The point is not in offending another player, it's just to let him the possiblity to say something he really thinks, even if its a reaction statement, maybe he wants to reply in a longer way, dont u think ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chandrak meets his partner.   Chandrak meets his partner. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chandrak meets his partner.
Page 1 of 1