Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let us know....

Go down 
+5
Prince Of Shadows
Ursu'
Mank
DarkSkull
M.B.Docq
9 posters
AuthorMessage
M.B.Docq
M.B.Docq

Let us know.... Empty
PostSubject: Let us know....   Let us know.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:47 am

Hi @ everyone reading this.

I just got informed that there is a new Order, that the results of the show are not allowed to be told to the wrestlers.

I think that this is not a good thing.

I would like to know the results of my matches and maybe my stable pals, so I can make a RP in the match and send it to the GMs.
That would help them and the show.

Now that I don't know the results, I don't know what to do, because I don't know the effects.

So I suggest:
the guys who want to know their results, should get the info.

BTW: In real wrestling, the wrestlers know the results too and work together to get to the result.
Back to top Go down
DarkSkull
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DarkSkull

Let us know.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us know....   Let us know.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:57 am

who said you this??? is this rule truth??? really??
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

Let us know.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us know....   Let us know.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:08 pm

Yes is true, and i told him about it... Only the Vgm and The Gm are the only ones allowed to know the results of all matches
Back to top Go down
DarkSkull
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DarkSkull

Let us know.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us know....   Let us know.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:33 pm

so, if it doesn't gives to the Gm and Vice-GMs much work, I want to know the results of the matches...
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

Let us know.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us know....   Let us know.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:35 pm

that's the thing Docq is talking about, we can't give that info. In my opinion is ok, u cant only rp based if u win or lose one match. Like for example i did in all my matches vs u Darkskull.
Back to top Go down
M.B.Docq
M.B.Docq

Let us know.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us know....   Let us know.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 1:08 pm

That is what I am talking about.

but I only talk about matches that I have some link to. For example my matches, matches from stable pals a.s.o.
Back to top Go down
Ursu'
Admin
Admin
Ursu'

Let us know.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us know....   Let us know.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 1:17 pm

I'm neutral but I think that knowing all matches result's is too much
it's good to keep a little tension , maybe for special matches we should tell the result like a royal rumble or something special , IDK , but telling you the result of your matches is yet too much

also u should learn study how to make universal RP , it means the the RP fits to match even if the guy wins or losses Wink
Back to top Go down
M.B.Docq
M.B.Docq

Let us know.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us know....   Let us know.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 1:27 pm

I have to disagree.

For example, I got a match.

I don't know if I win or lose.

So I write a promo saying what?

"Well I had a match. And I want another match, sooner or later."

Nope. That isn't a good RP.

If I lost I could say:

"Well, you came out lucky. You have no skills to me. So I demand a rematch...." and so on.

or if I won I could say:
"Hell, I just beat wrestler x and my next prey is you wrestler y and the fine nice belt you got around your waist...."and so on.

Let me say, Universal Promos didn't get Stone Cold Steve Austin to where he is now (King of the Ring 1996).
Universal Promos didn't get the Rock where he is right now.

They all made their own promos and they know what to say because they know what will happen.
Back to top Go down
DarkSkull
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DarkSkull

Let us know.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us know....   Let us know.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 1:38 pm

What intrigates me is the reason of this.. I dont understand why they have done this...
Back to top Go down
Prince Of Shadows
Admin
Admin
Prince Of Shadows

Let us know.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us know....   Let us know.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 1:51 pm

well you can resolve this simply. you see the result docq and in the next show you make ring promo saying that you won or you lost and maybe involve other wrestlers or so on. so you see the show, know the results and make a promo for the next show.
Back to top Go down
https://totalimpactwrestling.forumotion.net
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

Let us know.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us know....   Let us know.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:37 pm

M.B.Docq wrote:

Let me say, Universal Promos didn't get Stone Cold Steve Austin to where he is now (King of the Ring 1996).
Universal Promos didn't get the Rock where he is right now.

They all made their own promos and they know what to say because they know what will happen.

dude wwe has writers so all the wrestlers have to do is read the script and act
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kjpunks
M.B.Docq
M.B.Docq

Let us know.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us know....   Let us know.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:29 pm

nope.
guys like the rock, stone cold, chris jericho and so on write their own promos.
even cena writes his own promos.

Only wrestlers who can't do it get scripts.
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

Let us know.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us know....   Let us know.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:33 am

I agree with PoS ... Why dont you make an RP once the show is finished, preparing for the next one ?
suppose that we are on monday, and the show is on tuesday ... If you come out and say "Well, in tomorrow's match, you will win but you were lucky", that could sound a bit strange, or no ?
Back to top Go down
M.B.Docq
M.B.Docq

Let us know.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us know....   Let us know.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 5:16 am

I mean, writing a promo for the show, that can be read on the show.
Back to top Go down
Chandrak
Starter
Starter
Chandrak

Let us know.... Empty
PostSubject: re: Let us know   Let us know.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 6:56 am

in my opinion....

i will write a rp for a match once i know who i am up against.

i wait untill the results are up and then write an rp depending on what has happened.

yes knowing the result in hand may allow me to get another rp up quicker but this taking away from the anticipation and adds a little more longevity to the game.

Its like reading spoilers. again for me reading who wins a match before seeing wastes it especially if its a match you have been looking forward.

( mind you in this day and age even if you dont read spoilers you can normally have a damn good guess at who will win *cheap dig at wwe there* )

people in storylines/fueds could ask the gm to let x win one week with y winning the other and have the ruber match where you need to wait to find out. again this is anticipation, excitment in longevity.

i dont know if results here are depending on in game stats or rps.
if its in game ststa then you ccan check and compare stats and you should get a half decent idea who will win

thats my take on it but every one will have thei own opinion
Back to top Go down
M.B.Docq
M.B.Docq

Let us know.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us know....   Let us know.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:02 am

correct.

I'm not 12 years old, if I want to spoil I spoil.

If this was set up to make sure we are watching the show, U can ask Mank, that I have watched every show if I had the chance to be online.

I want to know the results.If anyone don't wants to know them he is not asking for them. there is a reason why I'm asking for the results....
Back to top Go down
Prince Of Shadows
Admin
Admin
Prince Of Shadows

Let us know.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us know....   Let us know.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 11:40 am

well the thing is. you can send a promo when you know who your opponent is. and after the show you know the result and can send a promo for the next show. i understand your point but making 2 or 3 promos for the same show is too much. we will not have enought space to put them all on the show.
Back to top Go down
M.B.Docq
M.B.Docq

Let us know.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us know....   Let us know.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:50 pm

to make it look more realistic

let s say next show i fight a guy. If i would know i beat him i could write a promo for directly after the match.

"M.B.Docq roles out of the ring, grabs a mic and says:

You all saw this? I beat him that damn eays. That's why I want a rematch against Mank."

For example.

But I can't.
Back to top Go down
Prince Of Shadows
Admin
Admin
Prince Of Shadows

Let us know.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us know....   Let us know.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 3:38 pm

yeah, you can make that promo for next match though
Back to top Go down
HauntedFlame
Respective RPer
Respective RPer
HauntedFlame

Let us know.... Empty
PostSubject: what i say   Let us know.... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 9:55 pm

calm down shut up and just go with the flow me reading this waists some of my time for more important things there is no reason to continue this whoever wants to continue should pm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Let us know.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us know....   Let us know.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let us know....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Impact Wrestling :: Member's Area :: Suggestions-
Jump to: