Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How To Upload Images/Graphics Using Photobucket

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ursu'
Admin
Admin
Ursu'

How To Upload Images/Graphics Using Photobucket Empty
PostSubject: How To Upload Images/Graphics Using Photobucket   How To Upload Images/Graphics Using Photobucket I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:25 am

I prefer using Photobucket, its the easiest facility for uploading various images. So the website is www.photobucket.com
You will need to register, but after registering you can set it to automatically sign in whenever you on onto the site. Click on the upload files page:

How To Upload Images/Graphics Using Photobucket Untitled

Click upload and load up your file (got to be saved on your computer):

How To Upload Images/Graphics Using Photobucket Untitled2

When you have chosen your file it will give a progress bar (0-100%):

How To Upload Images/Graphics Using Photobucket Untitled3

It will refresh once finished.
you can view your image, edit it (Add effects, resize it, crop it). You can organize them by moving them into folders also.
NOTE: Move it into the designated folder before uploading it. Because the code changes and it will dissapear if you uploaded it on a forum and then moved it.

Each image has 4 different codes you can use for different appliances.
The one you need for posting on a forum is the IMG Code, click on the code to copy it:

How To Upload Images/Graphics Using Photobucket Untitled4

Paste it onto you post, and it should come up on your post.
But after it has been used on a post and you want it to stay there, dont deleted it/move it/edit it on photobucket, or you will need to edit your post with your new code.

Thats all there is too it, I hope this is a good thread ,so you guys can post images fast.
Cheers
Back to top Go down

How To Upload Images/Graphics Using Photobucket
Page 1 of 1