Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Making a deal

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
M.B.Docq
M.B.Docq

Making a deal Empty
PostSubject: Making a deal   Making a deal I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:50 am

The N-O-D enters the Secretarys Office.
M.B.Docq is on two crutches and looks not completely healthy.

"We want to talk to you. We want to offer you a deal. Will you hear what we have to say?"
Back to top Go down
TheSecretary
TheSecretary

Making a deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a deal   Making a deal I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:19 am

The Secretary: Well u could come here with only one of your stable, u don'u need the full troop. What happened to you? and what's that deal u came to talk about?
Back to top Go down
M.B.Docq
M.B.Docq

Making a deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a deal   Making a deal I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:32 am

"See. The Nation is one Unit. We are together, allways.

Now to the deal.

See I have some sources of information backstage and
rumor has it, that you will be the one running Annihilation.With Robert gone and busy with TIW,you maybe will need some help around here.

See, you may not have been threatened physically. But it sure can happen all the time.

That's why we are here. We want to offer you our services. We will garantee you, that nobody will touch you.

There maybe are some other groups around here. The Legion. But be honest. Do you like to have cat hair all over in your office?and all the time the light-off light-on trick when they do something?
I don't think so.

Then there is the Wolfpack. But with Suicide gone to TIW, they have nothing accomplished yet. They may say they can protect you, but I will doubt it.

So. That's what we offer you.

Now I come to the point why we offer this.

You saw what happened to me?My little "accident".
Well I don't know if it was sabotage or material errors. I don't know. But time will show.

So, with that in mind. I'm not 100% right now and I don't know when I will be 100% again. So I truly doubt that I can defeat Mank right now. One week ago, I could beat him. He may also could have beat me. But now my chances are below 10%. And I don't even know who else I can take on.

That frustrates me. I'm very, very pissed right now. Mainly because I know what I was capable of.

Now I will start to focus on my other strengths.

Everyone that steps into my way will feel the wrath of a crippled man. They will feel the wrath of the N-O-D.

Out there I will be the eyes and the ears, the mouth and the brain of N-O-D.
I will keep things in my hand.

That is why I need you.

I offer you physically healthness and garantee you, that nobody will hurt you.The only thing I want from you is freedom in speech and the way I take care of business. I don't won't any matches set up for me or the nation. I don't want anything given to me on a silver tablet. The only thing I want, is to crush my enemies. I want to let them feel pain. Pain that I am in right now.

I offer you the services of The Nation of Domination as your security. And for payment I want some freedom.

So, what do you think of it?
Back to top Go down
the_undertaker_
the_undertaker_

Making a deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a deal   Making a deal I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:15 am

the_undertaker_ Cuts His Throat With His Thumb executing A Cut Throat
Back to top Go down
Nbubanga
New Comer
Nbubanga

Making a deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a deal   Making a deal I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:45 am

nothing will stop us!

Nbubanga starts laughing in a deep voice Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DaWolf

Making a deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a deal   Making a deal I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:09 am

DaWolf is passing by just outside the GM office and overhears the conversation. He stops for a second right outside the door then shrugs his shoulders and keeps going his way whistling "Let The Bodies Hit The Floor"...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Making a deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a deal   Making a deal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making a deal
Page 1 of 1