Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2009 Time For a Change

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

2009 Time For a Change Empty
PostSubject: 2009 Time For a Change   2009 Time For a Change I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:26 am

*Suicide!! heads for the ring and holds his title*

Suicide!!:Ladies and Gentlemen a New Year is upon us and before next season i have a few more things and people to address

*Suicide!! straps up his belt*

Suicide!!:As your current and longest reigning Federation Champion i have seen many changes here in T.I.W. ,right now im talking about the new guys,last season we got about 3 or 4 new guy walking in and not going anywhere,so this is a warning for all you new guys,prepare to be attacked HARD and earn your stop or get ready to sit in the back waiting for the end of you contract,you have to earn your spot here so if this doesn't sound like something you would like,head for the backyard feds

Suicide!!:Also next season we will see many changes in which may result in many careers ended because we just had the Birth of 3 stables and a 4th on the way,the power strugle well end in a victory for the Wolf-Pack ,i'll extend my good wish for a speedy recovery of the members of the The Legion and NOD

Suicide!!:And finally BMG,Darth Scepter and the other guy,many things have been said about how i gained my title but i had no control over how Docq ran away,but so far i am the longest reigning champion and if thats not enough prove that you have no chance look at my w/l record since gaining this title

Suicide!!:2009 is going to be a devastating year for everyone Good Luck to all becauses you'll need it

*Suicide!! heads back up the ramp*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kjpunks

2009 Time For a Change
Page 1 of 1