Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The -N-O-D talking..the truth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
M.B.Docq
M.B.Docq

The -N-O-D talking..the truth Empty
PostSubject: The -N-O-D talking..the truth   The -N-O-D talking..the truth I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:45 am

Michael Richardson approaches the Nation of Domination.

Hey Guys, I just wanna hear your thoughts about what happened in the ring and backstage a few minutes ago.

M.B.Docq: Well, you are here in time.Not to late and not to early.Because we are about to head to our own Gym. and start training. And if you had come hear earlier you would have found us "laughing-our-asses-off" because of the bullshit that the two Punks just said.

Right now I'm a little bit worried about Suicides ears and Manks asshole

Michael Richardson: Why that?

You didn't heard what Suicide said? Mank is the Master in the ring? Yeah Suicide, get up in his ass so that he will not beat you up like he did before. Twotimes.

And I'm afraid of the Truth? What truth?
The Truth that when it comes to a fight stable vs. stable that we can crush the Wolfpack or the Legion.

And Suicide mentioned I say the same things over and over again. Then what does he did? Huh? He keeps talking Bullshit. He is nothing but BS. I beat him twice. And he still thinks he is better then me? Stop living in your fantasy world boy.

See. Mank and me will put on a great match when it comes to the final of the International Tournament. Guess what stable is out of the Tournament. The Wolfpack! And then there will be the Final for The Universe Title. And it will be PoS against? Nbubanga. And he is in the N-O-D. So. Where is the Wolfpack? Maybe they are hanging around in a bar, get drunk and talking BS like they always did.

The N-O-D will do the right thing. And that is training. The Competition will get harder. And so will the Nation. We will not stand anyone talking BS to us. Either we will beat you in the ring, backstage or where else we will find you. The Nation will hurt people.

The Nation heads to their Limo and leaves the place.
Back to top Go down

The -N-O-D talking..the truth
Page 1 of 1