Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Logos Suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vizitato

Logos Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Logos Suggestions   Logos Suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:38 am

Logos Suggestions Coolte10
Back to top Go down
Prince Of Shadows
Admin
Admin
Prince Of Shadows

Logos Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logos Suggestions   Logos Suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:41 am

i loved. i'm trying to put it. but i don't know why.
Back to top Go down
https://totalimpactwrestling.forumotion.net
Vizitato

Logos Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logos Suggestions   Logos Suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:45 am

I'm guessing you meant to put how instead of why. You right click and save as. When you go into the General Manager section, you have to go into the segment portion and there's an option to upload images. It's a little icon with a picture on it. You'll just upload it with the name Logo, or something.
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

Logos Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Annihilation   Logos Suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:12 am

Logos Suggestions Ann10
Back to top Go down
Prince Of Shadows
Admin
Admin
Prince Of Shadows

Logos Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logos Suggestions   Logos Suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:58 am

it's good and all. but can't you make something without the glowing??
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

Logos Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logos Suggestions   Logos Suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:11 am

Logos Suggestions Ann10
Back to top Go down
Prince Of Shadows
Admin
Admin
Prince Of Shadows

Logos Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logos Suggestions   Logos Suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:16 am

it's good i like it. listen i had an idea. if can you could make different logos for each show. and in different weeks we use different logos.
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

Logos Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logos Suggestions   Logos Suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:40 am

We could do something like that. I'm really looking forward to creating some videos for this federation.
Anyone want to throw out some ideas on music. I've got 8 that I've previously created for my last fed. They can be altered for this one. 4 for Annihilation, 4 for TIW.
My current list of music in the videos is:

Intro:
In Flames - F(r)iend
Celebrity Gunfight - Make It A Double
In Flames - The Quiet Place
Arch Enemy - Dead Eyes See No Future

Bumps:
Fear Factory - Cyberwaste
Celebrity Gunfight - V as in Valium

End:
In Flames - My Sweet Shadow
The Haunted - 99

Last edited by Jobba The Hutt on Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prince Of Shadows
Admin
Admin
Prince Of Shadows

Logos Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logos Suggestions   Logos Suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:45 am

i wasn't counting on videos. in my last fed we had no videos. but we can put it. like the open video for the show.
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

Logos Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logos Suggestions   Logos Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:08 pm

one thing, that's bugging me, i'm not sure if it's the brackets for the title or the logo, but something makes viewing the show very annoying, like you have to scroll to the sides in order to see the whole line.

btw my resolution is 1024X768 so that's not the problem. i'm also not fond of the fact the logo comes after every match, imo it should be on the start and the bottom.

oh and a suggestion of my own here, get a gif of a ref counting a pin fall, and another gif of him asking someone if he wants to submit, and another of him ringing the bell and add them whenever it fits(pinfalls ref count, subs ref asks, end of match rings the bell) i've seen it happen, it's quite nice.
Back to top Go down
Prince Of Shadows
Admin
Admin
Prince Of Shadows

Logos Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logos Suggestions   Logos Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 3:30 am

i know darth scepter but many times those pictures don't fit well. but we'll try to improove the graphical part.
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

Logos Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logos Suggestions   Logos Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:28 am

if you find a gif or a good vid send it to me and i'll make it smaller for you. that's not an issue.
Back to top Go down
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

Logos Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logos Suggestions   Logos Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 7:56 pm

Logos Suggestions Tiw_to12

i got bored i truely dont think its better but if u wanna change of pace
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kjpunks
Vizitato

Logos Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logos Suggestions   Logos Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:40 pm

Logos Suggestions Coolte12

made the logo smaller for the shows.
Back to top Go down
Prince Of Shadows
Admin
Admin
Prince Of Shadows

Logos Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logos Suggestions   Logos Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:41 pm

ok. thanks Darth Scepter
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

Logos Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logos Suggestions   Logos Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:45 pm

no problem. i can help with pretty much anything. btw the logo for ann' is big as well?
also, does anyone have a gif of the 3 count? so i could fix it for the shows?
Back to top Go down
Prince Of Shadows
Admin
Admin
Prince Of Shadows

Logos Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logos Suggestions   Logos Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:59 pm

no we don't have that. i admit we need to improve our shows in the graphical part but i don know how. too bad wiht graphics
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

Logos Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logos Suggestions   Logos Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:51 pm

that's why i'm here. just find me a video clip of a ref counting or asking for sub, and i'll gif it for you. i would but i'm not near an internet connection most of the day.
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DaWolf

Logos Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logos Suggestions   Logos Suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:56 pm

something is wrong with my browser and I can't really see the images you're posting (i should probably install a couple of upgrades).. anyway i got some experience in photo editing and stuff so let me know what you guys need.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Logos Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logos Suggestions   Logos Suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Logos Suggestions
Page 1 of 1