Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Keep rolling

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ItchyScratchyBooty
Regular RPer
Regular RPer
ItchyScratchyBooty

Keep rolling Empty
PostSubject: Keep rolling   Keep rolling I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 5:17 am

ISB enters the locker room looking like he has been in a War zone (beaten and bloody) ISB...Hey WOLF "To the Victor's goes the spoils." That was a very impressive win. You pulled that pin out from no where. I don't think DARKSKULL saw that coming. People keep over looking the fact that you talent and skills. You could have taken any person in this locker room as you tag partner and still be a winner. (Not saying I’m flash in the pan) Through the thick, through thin and through it all I stand with you ready to fight. Now let’s get cleaned up and get out of here.
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DaWolf

Keep rolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep rolling   Keep rolling I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:56 am

DaWolf gets up and shakes ISB's hand.

When a team wins, it's the team who won. I know I got good backup in you and that's why we'll be challenging for the gold soon! Our test pahse is almost over as we have knocked down every obstacle yet.. before you know it, you're gonna have a belt around that waist of yours and that's when things get even bloodier!
Back to top Go down
ItchyScratchyBooty
Regular RPer
Regular RPer
ItchyScratchyBooty

Keep rolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep rolling   Keep rolling I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:35 am

Thanks P for the vote of confidence coming from you helps boost my metal. I couldn’t have as for a better tag team partner.
On the other hand I see that the GM wants to see what we are made of. In a singles completion match we get to show the fans our skills. No matter the out come of that match you will remain my tag partner and friend. Bring you “A” game; you’re going to need all your skill for our match. What’s the old saying “you gotta to bring some to get some, I plan on giving the fans what they want a real show and a victory so the “Gold Standard ISB" get a title shot. All in all may the best man win.
ISB shake DaWolf ‘s hand a give him a MAN Hug and gets ready for his shower
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DaWolf

Keep rolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep rolling   Keep rolling I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:38 am

It don't matter man.. we bring our best to the match then team up after that. The best man will win and I got no problem whoever it is. Our common target is the title so that's where we're lookin'!
Back to top Go down
ItchyScratchyBooty
Regular RPer
Regular RPer
ItchyScratchyBooty

Keep rolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep rolling   Keep rolling I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:14 pm

Sounds good to me lets get training and the best to Both of us.
Back to top Go down
ItchyScratchyBooty
Regular RPer
Regular RPer
ItchyScratchyBooty

Keep rolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep rolling   Keep rolling I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:41 am

ISB: Dawolf that was one h--l of a match. you brought your A-Game. The out come was a suprise i just wanted to show what i can do. I hope we also can continue our quest for tag team gold. You Know The Lords are the new Gold Standard in the tag ranks. again thanks for brining out the best in me.
Back to top Go down
ItchyScratchyBooty
Regular RPer
Regular RPer
ItchyScratchyBooty

Keep rolling Empty
PostSubject: sad day   Keep rolling I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:42 am

Hey Wolf we were on a roll toward having our hands raised and the gold around our waist. sorry i let you down. I know you win some you lose some but those tag belts mean a lot and i am going to keep trying until we get them or die trying. i think we need to get better a making saves for each other when we are out there in the ring.
Back to top Go down
ItchyScratchyBooty
Regular RPer
Regular RPer
ItchyScratchyBooty

Keep rolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep rolling   Keep rolling I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 9:55 am

Wolf in the ring i was just talking to our fans letting them know that the let downs won't be a common thing. The rematch can be when you feel we are3 ready. i am going to keep working hard to get us where we need to be.
Back to top Go down
Ursu'
Admin
Admin
Ursu'

Keep rolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep rolling   Keep rolling I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:07 am

hey guys , could you add more colurs to RP , because it will be easier to read by others and better for the federation Smile

thanks
Ursu'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Keep rolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep rolling   Keep rolling I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keep rolling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Impact Wrestling :: Role Playing :: Locker Room-
Jump to: