Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the new one...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ernstl
New Comer

the new one... Empty
PostSubject: the new one...   the new one... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:51 pm

five o clock in the morning, ernstl sits in the dark gym, smells the sweat and blood. he smiles and says... in the bwc, i become a man and now i will show what i can do.
he starts his training with his katas, after that the workout... it´s 8 AM and the gym is still empty... it seems that they don´t want to train early in the morning....

to be continued
Back to top Go down
Ernstl
New Comer

the new one... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the new one...   the new one... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:42 pm

"so... there it is!" ernstl said.

ernstl: my first win...

ernstl hits his punchback a few times with a nice kick and fistcombo... while he thinks about last nights victory...

ernstl... but... what the heck they said? the other one is the favorite. the better one... gosh, i kicked his arse without even using my strongest moves!

ernstl kicks a chuck-norris-memory kick very hard... nearly mortal...

ernstl: they never saw my first unique finisher...

in his mind, ernstl executes his finisher...

or an ernstlplex combined with an ernstlsault...

those commentators are so arrogant. they just think, that they are standing all upon this... that they have nothing to do with that at all. they have no respect for him, his opponent, even for this sport!

ernstl continues...
Back to top Go down

the new one...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Impact Wrestling :: Role Playing :: Locker Room-
Jump to: