Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DD's Altercation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ItchyScratchyBooty
Regular RPer
Regular RPer
ItchyScratchyBooty

DD's Altercation Empty
PostSubject: DD's Altercation   DD's Altercation I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:08 am

ISB LOL LOL
”Denzel: "Hello TIW fans my name is Denzel Daniles, you might know me from different company and I am for sure that you are all happy that the party animal has arrive. Getting to the point I have come to TIW to face some of the best competition in the world of pro wrestling. Well I know that there is somebody in the back who wants a piece of me so who ever it is I promise that you will leave this ring a happy man. Because that’s.........THE WORD."

ISB walks over to DD’s locker and slams the door shut!!!! Hey Bud your intro was not bad, not as good as I would have done. No one really give a crap that you have arrived as for wanting a piece of you, I will gladly take some “anytime, anyplace, and anywhere” Slapping you around is going to be my pleasure. ISB thumps his tooth pick in DD face and walks away
Back to top Go down

DD's Altercation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Impact Wrestling :: Role Playing :: Locker Room-
Jump to: