Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confronting the compaction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ItchyScratchyBooty
Regular RPer
Regular RPer
ItchyScratchyBooty

Confronting the compaction Empty
PostSubject: Confronting the compaction   Confronting the compaction I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 5:04 am

ISB enter the locker chanting “The Lords are coming” “The Lords are coming” “The Lords are coming” he looks around and sees Two bit and Mike Marsh, Hello boys!!! Judging from the look on your kissers, you 2 aren’t to happy about facing “The Lord” this weekend are you. LOL. Well get use to it boys. When it come to tag teams it don't get much better than DaWolf and ISB. There is a new tag team in town and you 2 are Next. ISB flicks his tooth pick in the direction of Two bit and Mike Marsh and goes over to his locker chanting “The Lords are coming” “The Lords are coming” he get some items from his locker.
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DaWolf

PostSubject: Re: Confronting the compaction   Confronting the compaction I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 4:37 pm

ItchyScratchyBooty wrote:
ISB enter the locker chanting “The Lords are coming” “The Lords are coming” “The Lords are coming” he looks around and sees Two bit and Mike Marsh, Hello boys!!! Judging from the look on your kissers, you 2 aren’t to happy about facing “The Lord” this weekend are you. LOL. Well get use to it boys. When it come to tag teams it don't get much better than DaWolf and ISB. There is a new tag team in town and you 2 are Next. ISB flicks his tooth pick in the direction of Two bit and Mike Marsh and goes over to his locker chanting “The Lords are coming” “The Lords are coming” he get some items from his locker.

(after the match ISB is telling DaWolf what had happened earlier with their opponents)

Hehehehe you said that? Well you were right.. they almost had a good show coming but what happened? TAPPED OUT!
Back to top Go down
ItchyScratchyBooty
Regular RPer
Regular RPer
ItchyScratchyBooty

PostSubject: Re: Confronting the compaction   Confronting the compaction I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:50 pm

Wolf i have got to tell you you should have seen the look on "two bit's" face when you slapped that "strong Moon-Howl" on him and would not let go until he tapped out and also the shock on ''Man Mountain'' Mike Marsh" kisser after he tapped out. That was masterful. No one gave us much hope but we showed them just waht "The Lords" can do. Lets go celebrate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confronting the compaction   Confronting the compaction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confronting the compaction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Impact Wrestling :: Role Playing :: Locker Room-
Jump to: