Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New era is upon us

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Israha
Starter
Starter
Israha

New era is upon us Empty
PostSubject: New era is upon us   New era is upon us I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:26 pm

Shadowy environment of a cold basement under the TIW arena looks familiar for the spectators. Of course...this is the place, which The Lost Soul himself calls his locker room. Dark, cold, scary...so fitting for its dweller.

He is sitting in his usual pose, face turned against the mouldy wall. Motionless, like an ancient statue...

"Just as I've predicted.

First loss with that fat blob called Jobba The Hutt was only a coincidence. From that, I've simply eradicated every single adversary they put me against. 4Real, he was supposed to be the one who stops me...I don't think so. Just like anyone before him, he failed...

Now I am asking - who's next? Who else wants to have his backbone and spirit broken and shattered? Who else dares to face me before I start to find my victims by myself?

It just doesn't matter...a new era is upon us and it starts already this saturday. Tag team titles are coming under the tentacles of Nothingness, and the rest will follow very soon after..."
Back to top Go down

New era is upon us
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Impact Wrestling :: Role Playing :: Locker Room-
Jump to: