Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tag success

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DaWolf
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DaWolf

Tag success Empty
PostSubject: Tag success   Tag success I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:49 pm

DaWolf and ISB are heading backstage right after their win on Annihilation.

That was an excellent start partner.. we really showed 'em who's Lord! I hope Robert was watching close.. we're not a team to be dealt with lightly..
Back to top Go down
ItchyScratchyBooty
Regular RPer
Regular RPer
ItchyScratchyBooty

Tag success Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag success   Tag success I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 4:25 am

Your leadership of this tagteam is going to take us to new hight. If the GM was not watching he will sit up and take notes of what we can do soon. Again it your leadership i could not have teamed up with a better partner
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DaWolf

Tag success Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag success   Tag success I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:58 am

Thanks partner, it was a collaborative effort.. now let's get to Robert to see who were beating up next! I want a match soon...
Back to top Go down
ItchyScratchyBooty
Regular RPer
Regular RPer
ItchyScratchyBooty

Tag success Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag success   Tag success I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:05 am

You know partner that's not a bad idea. I know you issues with Johnny Nitro, if you need me you know i got you back, but hold one lets see a few more of the chumps in the ring talking about how good they thin they are. I made a statement to Robert last week about a crack head we got running here i really would like a shot at him. How ever for right now we got tag team business to takecare of.
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DaWolf

Tag success Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag success   Tag success I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:32 am

The Lords are seen headed towards the GM's office...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tag success Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag success   Tag success I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tag success
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Impact Wrestling :: Role Playing :: Locker Room-
Jump to: