Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

mind games

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

mind games Empty
PostSubject: mind games   mind games I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 6:57 pm

* camera cut to Suicide!! being aproached by and interviewer back in the locker room after his match against mank*

Suicide!!- man i cant believe that i lost ... i was thing about hawks note and all of a sudden bam i hit the mat and mank wins, damn it!

interviewer- so what is next after this defeat

Suicide!!- well im coming for thunderhawk , i didnt lose because lack of skills or experience , i lose because once that bell rang i was thinking about this note ....after thunderhawk left it for me i with out thinking grabbed a lighter and set it a blaze and know he leaves me wonder wha is on it weather it was important or not it means he got into my head,the first rule of war is know the enemy.... well hahahaha (evil laugh )
his parents were killed by a madman as he was a child, and he was taken care of by his uncle ,maybe i'll go give his uncle a vist who know i may start playing so minds games of my own

*Suicide!! wanders through out the backstage looking for thunderhawk with the pipe in his hand and doesn't find him so he returns to the locker room puts the pipe in his gym bag with a note tied to it*

*the note read" dear thunderhawk it seems we have been dancing around each other for to long i would truely like to learn more aout you that is why im taking a trip to vist you dearest uncle see you in the ring i can't say the same for your uncle amd please remember ne thing Twisted Evil paticence..........then payback hahahahaha (evil laugh) goodbye for now "
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kjpunks
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

mind games Empty
PostSubject: Re: mind games   mind games I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:12 am

Before Suicide!! can exit the room, the lights go out, and fluorescent letters appear on the wall behind Suicide. It reads : "If you want to confront me, i am waiting for you on the ring. Go on the ring and call out for me, i'll meet you there ... when you want to. I have all the time i want and i want this story to be finished soon ... and it will not be a happy end for you ..."

The lights turn on again. There is a paper on the floor. It is ... Suicide's death certificate.
Back to top Go down

mind games
Page 1 of 1