Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thunderhawk's first apparition

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

Thunderhawk's first apparition Empty
PostSubject: Thunderhawk's first apparition   Thunderhawk's first apparition I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 11:28 am

The lights go out. A thunder rumbles far away, but suddenly it is as if a lightning had struck the arena's roof. "Thunder struck" is played as Thunderhawk enters the arena dressed in a black suit. He makes his way to the ring and steps in the center. Hawk raises his hand and suddenly lowers it, and lightnings strike the ringposts.

Hawk grabs a mike from the announcer and clears his voice.

"Hello TIW fans !!! " (crowd cheers) "As most of you may know, i had, let's say, an argument with Suicide!! yesterday ... and i was close to be roasted ! ah, ah !" (laughters) "BUT ... i am here to tell everyone that I do not intend to give up ... i was challenged, and i will not turn my back to Suicide!!"

"I perfectly know that im new here, and i do not deserve the honour to stand here, in this ring, in front of you all ... but i wanted to make things clear." he stops and looks at the crowd
"And things are so clear now for me, that i will probably let FACTS talk, and replace WORDS ..."

He nods at somebody and the Titan Tron is hit by lightnings as the lights go off ...

The screen lets appear images of the 3 "unofficial" matches Hawk had with Suicide!! ... here is what can be seen :

Match number 1
Thunderhawk lunges himself on the ropes, runs towards Suicide!!
and strikes him in the face with both feet executing HardCore Thunder Strike!!
Thunderhawk tries a pinning maneuver
Referee starts counting...
THUNDERHAWK WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS SUICIDE!! !!!!

Match number 2
Thunderhawk lays his opponent on the mat and grabs his shoulder and head
pulling backwards and stretching his opponent's face executing devastating Claw Of The Hawk!!
Thunderhawk keeps his weak submission hold
Suicide!! can't resist anymore and taps out!!

Match number 3

Thunderhawk puts his foot over his opponent's abdomen
pumps up his muscles executing a light Cocky Pin!!
Referee starts counting...

The lights return. Hawk takes the mike again : "Have you seen what I saw ? I can beat Suicide!! WHEN I WANT ..." (crowd cheers)
"So, Suicide ... im waiting for you ... but take your time ... it's when you want ... if you have more important matters for now, do them, and try to keep in good health for our FUTURE MATCHES; because as we say in Italy, REVENGE is a meal that should be eaten cold ..."

A lightning strikes Hawk, who is surrounded by mist. When the cloud vanishes, Hawk has disappeared, and left a lead pipe with a note on the ring ....
Back to top Go down
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

PostSubject: Re: Thunderhawk's first apparition   Thunderhawk's first apparition I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 5:09 pm

* indestructible by Disturbed plays and this time the lights stay on no pyro and a video preview

after the video Suicide!! appears in the middle of the ring with a microphone*

Suicide!!- i sit and wonder why?
why am i a always the bad guy?
why do i torment people into a state of shock?
the only answer i ould find is that i don't care what happends to my opponents and as for hack or i meant hawk hear is a little preview for you

Suicide!! dodges Thunderhawk 's attack and gives Thunderhawk a backbreaker stunning him
then drives Thunderhawk 's face into the mat with a reverse sto executing
LEGENDARY Insant Death!!
Suicide!! tries a pinning maneuver
"Referee starts counting...
SUICIDE!! WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS THUNDERHAWK
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kjpunks
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

PostSubject: Re: Thunderhawk's first apparition   Thunderhawk's first apparition I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 7:14 am

The lights fade while mist gathers around the ring ... Thunderhawk's entrance music rings ... Suicide gets up and waits for Hawk to appear, but the music finishes without Hawk to be seen.
It starts again.

Suicide looks around to see if Hawk is there when four lightnings hit the ring. Mist has invaded the ring .....
A shadow appears at the arena's entrance, but immediatly vanishes. Suicide hears a noise behind him and turns quickly, but there is nobody ...

The music starts for the third time, and the lights go suddenly off ... A black hawk enters the ring flying, and calmly lands on the ringpost. He carries a message in his claws ... FOR SUICIDE is written on it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thunderhawk's first apparition   Thunderhawk's first apparition I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thunderhawk's first apparition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Impact Wrestling :: Role Playing :: In Ring-
Jump to: