Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Darth Scepter's First Segment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vizitato

Darth Scepter's First Segment Empty
PostSubject: Darth Scepter's First Segment   Darth Scepter's First Segment I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:23 am

(camera shows the backstage area, where a roadie is look for the new comer Darth Scepter, to tell him his match is next. he looks into a dark room, and sees a spot of light in the center of the room, and the rest lies in shadow, you can hear eerie music playing in the background with no apparent source.)

Roadie: Darth Scepter, your ma...

Darth Scepter: I Know, Now LEAVE!

(Roadie runs for his life, and you can see Darth Scepter Stepping into the light circle, his face looks tormented, and he looks ready to inflict pain on others, if only to forget about his own pain. camera Fades Out.)

Last edited by Darth Scepter on Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: Darth Scepter's First Segment   Darth Scepter's First Segment I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 12:22 pm

why wasn't this on the show?
Back to top Go down
Israha
Starter
Starter
Israha

PostSubject: Re: Darth Scepter's First Segment   Darth Scepter's First Segment I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:34 am

"I got to find this festering ulcer and got something clear with him..."

Israha silently opens the door of Darth Scepter's locker room. It seems like he is expected...
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: Darth Scepter's First Segment   Darth Scepter's First Segment I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 11:30 am

ok on the next show i need the first post to be before my match, and this interview about 2 matches afterwards:

int: with me at this time is the most mysterious Uprising Talent on the roster, Darth Scepter.
int: Darth Scepter, i would like to first welcome you to the fed, and wish you good luck on whatever you plan to do here.

Darth Scepter: thank you but no thanks, i don't need luck, you see luck is a concept of the weak, trying to keep their hopes up, even when there's no chance in the infernal abyss...

int: OOO kay, speaking of plans, do you have anything on your mind?

DS: for now, i will crush every obstacle that will stand between me and the My First title. to the rest of the locker room, be warned, as i have set my target and like a mythical hunter i zone in, and until i capture it, i will stop at nothing, spare no one, and pay every price to get it.

so unless you want to sign your death warrant i suggest you clear me a path, a path that ends in the ultimate prize, that is the combination of power influence and prestige, the path for the championship!

and once i am crowned as YOUR champion, i will reign supreme! and all who oppose me, will perish like sand through the hour glass. Farewell!

(light flickers, a light bulb blows, and once the lights are back on Darth Scepter is gone, as if he wasn't there,but there's a message on the wall, it read "The Age of The Scepter is Upon Us" once the camera has a close up on it you see it's written in blood,
then the camera focuses on the interviewer and shows a glimpse of red on his neck, and fades out.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darth Scepter's First Segment   Darth Scepter's First Segment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darth Scepter's First Segment
Page 1 of 1