Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First coming of the Cursed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Israha
Starter
Starter
Israha

First coming of the Cursed Empty
PostSubject: First coming of the Cursed   First coming of the Cursed I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:31 am

Creepy tones hit the arena while the entrance stage suddenly disappears in a cover of grey mist.
Theme
A hideous masked creature emerges from the misty cloak and advances to the ring, while flames are igniting in his wake. The arena is frozen in aura of fear, which surrounds the newcomer.
It only comes worse when he speaks:
"I was in a federation with word 'Hardcore' in its name...and they banished me for being too violent. Next, I was in federation, where they screwed me out of few victories only to make me their ally. I am tired of this crap, yet I still must stick with it, 'cause it is characteristic for all humans. No wonder they will never be able to fight back when the Nothingess arrives to reign supreme...
Now I am here...looking for new lungs to squeeze air out of, more skulls to crack, more arteries to cut open. Who dares to oppose?"
Back to top Go down
Israha
Starter
Starter
Israha

PostSubject: Re: First coming of the Cursed   First coming of the Cursed I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 4:04 am

Silence is the only answer The Lost Soul receives, but he doesn´t seem to be surprised, althought.
"Yes, just what I thought...nothing more than a bunch of scared-to-death, slimy maggot-like humans. Nobody even tries to get in my face, because they are terrified. Is it my mask, my speech, my appearance...what makes them so frightened? In fact, I am nothing different compared to them...with one single exception - I´m not disguising under various cloaks of kindness and friendly attitude. I am just plain evil like all humans are...only not treating as a drawback, but as a difference-making benefit. When a prone figure of my opponent lies in front of me, with his heart just tempting me to tear it out of his chest...I just do it.
Thats why you all are afraid of me? Because I do what is natural? No wonder I am still without a challenger...but trust me, that won´t last long. No challenger will appear - I find one by myself..."
Silence is the only Israhas companion, when he walks out of the TIW ring for second time.
Back to top Go down
Disintegrate
Starter
Starter
Disintegrate

PostSubject: accept the challenge   First coming of the Cursed I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 4:24 am

The sound of thunder and lightning crushing the silence. Somebody is coming...

Suddenly Disintegrate appears in front of the masked, hideous creature.

"Hahaha, another strange-looking creature who tries to intimidate the beginner wrestlers to blow some mist from the mist machine. Hahaha!
You don't scare me you foolish nobody, you are the pain and I am the medicine for it. It would be better to everybody if I annihilate you!
Let's start to prepare to the fight!"
Back to top Go down
DarkSkull
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DarkSkull

PostSubject: Re: First coming of the Cursed   First coming of the Cursed I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 4:36 am

*HardRock Hallelujah is played when the lights go out... DarkSkull makes his way to the ring with the ring and the titron base on fire and with smoke on his way...*

*DarkSkull picks a microphone for the hand of the announcer*

Who are you to menosprize the superstars of this brand??? one more disrespectful word about anyone in this roster and you will be punished by these... Follow this advice...

*HardRock Hallelujah is played when the lights go out... the ring and the titron base are on fire and with smoke on his way...*

*DarkSkull hand the micro off and go to the backstage gretting his fans*
Back to top Go down
Israha
Starter
Starter
Israha

PostSubject: Re: First coming of the Cursed   First coming of the Cursed I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 5:58 am

Arena darkens, but the Wraith of Nothingness is nowhere to be seen.

Suddenly the Tron switches on.

A pair of glowing grey eyes is staring on DarkSkull and Disintegrate.

"Someone is really worried about me? Not usual, I must admit...

But DarkSkull, don't think even for one second that you are out of my range, if you try to be kind at me. I don't do any differences...I don't care if people like me or not, I just take them out. And you could be easily my next target...

But at first for you, Disintegrate...it would be my pleasure to make you an example of what's gonna happen, when someone tries to run at the Lost Soul. And it certainly wouldn't be a nice view..."

Giant screen turns off as the audience is silent as a graveyard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First coming of the Cursed   First coming of the Cursed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First coming of the Cursed
Page 1 of 1